This two-day course builds on the foundation established in CON 121 and CON 124 and provides participants with the knowledge necessary to identify and utilize appropriate performance metrics when evaluating contractor performance. Participants explore
processes for working with their customer to ensure contract performance is meeting mission requirements. Participants explore performance assessment strategies and remedies for contractual non-compliance, how to make and price contract changes after award, handle
disputes, and finally how to close out completed contracts. Additionally, participants gain a fundamental knowledge of the characteristics and principles of the contract termination process.
• Apply the major elements of contract administration planning
• Categorize the policies and procedures for the post-award orientation of contractors
• Explain the policies and procedures for payment
• Determine the policies and procedures for payment
• Describe the policies and procedures for preparing and processing contract modifications
• Describe the policies and procedures for resolving contract disputes
• Describe the policies and procedures for the termination of contracts
• Determine the policies and procedures used for closing out contract files
Student are required to have a computer with internet access.