COR Recertification Suite
This five-day, elective course is built off of the necessary material and skills needed by CORs. The course includes custom designed content from highly rated courses, CPARS, Risk Management, Appropriations Law Refresher, COR Refresher, Contract Management, COR II, and Business Writing. This training offers the opportunity for one course to teach what is sought after from 7 other classes.
• Identify COR responsibilities in multiple aspects including acquisition mission support planning, past performance, technical functions, etc.
• Provide guidance to decision makers on the legality of proposed actions and assist in a review of regulations
• Plan for and evaluate quality, schedule, cost, and management and business relations
• Determine the policies and procedures used in contracting and payments
• Identify the presence of risk, risk mitigation techniques, and formulate viable solutions
• Understand best practices in performance evaluation and documentation
• Understand documentation formatting and organization techniques